To achieve the best performance from your Emesh in your concrete, and maximum C02 reductions, the specifications are:
- Fibres are to be Fibercon Emesh reinforcement only (or the equivalent as approved by Fibercon) and added to the concrete at 4 to 6kg/m3
- Fibres are to be made solely from 100% recycled polypropylene and to be 47mm in length.
Fibres will conform to provisions of:
- LCA - C02 reductions of up to 90% in accordance to ISO14040
- TR65 - Guidance on the Use of Macro-synthetic Fibre Reinforced Concrete
- ASTM – C 1116 03 – Standards for Specification for Fibre Reinforced Concrete and Shot Crete
- BS EN 14889 - Fibres for Concrete – Part 2 – Polymer Fibres.